BrainBoosters latest addition is the ‘Daycare Cluster’ programme. It provides knowledge and tools for cognitive development of children age 2 - 3. This lays the foundation for all future learning.
The model is based on 7 ‘Daycares’ in a cluster.
- There are 8 theme packs.
- Each pack has a book with an interactive product.
- 7 Daycares share the 8 packs for 16 weeks.
- After 16 weeks each school will haverotated the books once and then they repeat the books again for 16 weeks.
- A Daycare gets every pack for two weeks before it goes to the next one.
- This keeps costs extremely low and training easy.
- A BrainBoosters Cluster Assistant delivers the product every second week and does the training in the class with the children.
- This solves the problem of a training venue, delivery of product and someone to look after her children.
- Training is simple with immediate practical application in the class.
- Bi-weekly visits determine whether further training is required for the Daycare.
- During the bi-weekly product rotate session, the assistant can see progress of the children.
- One BrainBoosters Cluster Assistant could reach 56 Daycares over the 32 weeks programme. This is about 840 children if we assume we have 15 children per class.